As of my primary language I use Python 2.7. I also use bash and sometimes Ruby.
Source Control Version systems
Other libraries and tools
XPath, Pillow, Sentry, Supervisord, git-flow, libcurl / pyCURL, click, Fabric, etc.
I love to work with and write CLI tools, collecting data from remote sources (a.k.a. "grabbing").
I love webcomics, and combining them with my love to grabbers - I write "spiders" and downloaders for them (you can find them in my GitHub repository).
As of now I've contributed to some OSS projects in different areas, for example:
- Documentation for GitLab
- Documentation, also I'm translation coordinator for django-rest-framework
- Packages update for Homebrew
2015 - Today
Python Developer / Software Architect at FindBeautyPro
- Developing project architecture
- Developing backend and implementing API for mobile applications with DRF
2011 – 2014
Python developer at CIT Rucit
CIT Rucit is a small web-development company based in Moscow. We've built websites for a numerous of realty companies, including municipal ones. Our main client is Realto.Ru - the biggest realty informational portal in Moscow.
- Writing new modules for websites with Python/Django/PostgreSQL stack
- Controlling errors handling and issues reporting
- Architecting RDBMS schemas for optimal usage
- Refactoring old codebase
- Implementation of new techniques in workflow
- Code review
- Organising efficient communication between departments
- Creating tools for deploying stage servers per feature branch using Fabric
- System administration of production servers (driven by Ubuntu Server OS)
- Rewriting portal from legacy PHP-driven engine to Django
- Backward changes to legacy engine for being able to work with new functionality
- Wrote most of backend part of Realto.Ru website, and was involved in development of other websites produced by CIT Rucit
- Succesefully moved team's development process to git-flow technique from mercurial flat branch hierarchy
- Introduced staging servers for testing feature branches via simple Fabric script
2007 – 2010
Content manager at NetByNet Holding
NetByNet Holding is a Russian telecommunication holding with Moscow-based headquarter. As of 2011, NetByNet is acquired by MegaFon.
- Moderating official forums and other official resources of company (such as IRC server, Internet Radio retranslator, etc.)
- Writing and updating articles for official website, and other LAN resources of company
- Communication with acquiring companies to develop a strategies for rebasing and merging of their LAN resources with NetByNet ones
- Filling LAN resources of company with content
- Programming new LAN resources, and updating code of existing ones (PHP, MySQL)